What is Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine?
Restylane Lyft with lidocaine
is an injectable gel implant that is recommended to be used for shaping the contours of the face, the correction of folds and for lip enhancement.
For patients interested in eye region improvement
, this product turns out to be the one of the best choices for upper chick injection.
What are the indications for Restylane Lyft with lidocaine treatment?
- Facial contouring
- Upper chick improvement
- Face augmentation
- Lips enhancement
- Facial volumetry
- Smoothing the forehead lines
- Improvement of glabellar lines
Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine target areas
Restylane Lyft with lidocaine should be injected into the deep layer of the dermis and/or the surface layer of the subcutis. The target areas include:
- Periorbital area
- Nasolabial folds
Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine results
Patients can expect the skin to be significantly more elastic, moisturized smooth and lifted.
The effects last up to 12 months
. The active substance is absorbed by the surrounding tissues within this time.
The skin is expected to be visibly restored and smooth after the treatment.
Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine device properties
Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is a gel of cross linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin
The addition of lidocaine provides a pain-relieving effect during treatment.
Restylane 1 ml with Lidocaine side effects
Patients have reported bruising, swelling, itching and redness of the treated area. These side effects last no longer than 7 days
Contraindications for Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine treatment
Do not perform the procedure if the treated area shows signs of inflammation or infection as well as if the patient is allergic to hyaluronic acid
or any other composition.
Hyaluronic acid injections
are also allowed when the patient is pregnant, breastfeeding or has autoimmune disease.
Restylane dermal products range
Our offer includes a wide range of Restylane dermal product that will suit almost every indication:
- Restylane 1 ml / Restylane 1 ml with lidocaine applicable to areas around the eyes including fine wrinkles reduction, crow’s feet and under-eye hollows’ volumetry
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is a dermal filler indicated for shaping the contours of the face, the correction of folds and for lip enhancement
- Restylane Defyne with Lidocaine is a powerful device suitable for the enhancement of facial features in areas such as cheeks, tear trough volumetry, correction of moderate to severe wrinkles in peri oral area
- Restylane Refyne with Lidocaine is a proper dermal filler for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds, chin augmentation, correction of severe facial wrinkles
- Restylane Volyme with Lidocaine is a sodium hyaluronate-based injectable gel implant that imparts a very high-volume lifting effect to the skin, making it perfect for addressing facial volume loss.
- Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine is a device applicable for restoration or adding volume, definition and moisture to lips