What is Restylane 1 ml with Lidocaine?
Restylane 1 ml with lidocaine is a classic rejuvenating formula based on hyaluronic acid.
One of its key features is the applicability to areas around the eyes to reduce fine wrinkles, crow’s feet and under-eye hollows’ volumetry.
Another popular indication that Restylane can be successfully applied is face augmentation.
The preparation binds with water to plump up to a thousand times its size, instantly adding volume to skin that has become hollow, sagging, and less elastic with age.
Once its molecules reach cells, they disintegrate, inducing the production of collagen and elastin by the organism itself.
What are the indications for Restylane 1ml with lidocaine treatment?
- Reduction of fine lines and moderate wrinkles
- Volumizing under-eye hollows
- Face augmentation
- Sagging skin improvement
- Lips enhancement
- Peri oral area improvement
Restylane 1 ml with Lidocaine target areas
It is recommended to be used in mid to deep dermal tissue to plump, fill or shape various areas of the face, such as:
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Under-eye hollows
- Peri oral area
Restylane 1 ml with Lidocaine results
Patients can expect the skin to be significantly more elastic, moisturized smooth and lifted.
The effects last up from 6 to 12 months. The active substance degrades within this time.
Restylane 1 ml with Lidocaine device properties
Restylane 1ml with Lidocaine is a sterile, transparent gel of stabilised hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
Lidocaine addition provides a comfortable procedure. There is also a non-lidocaine version of Restylane 1 ml.
This product is supplied in a glass syringe with a Luer lock fitting.
Restylane 1 ml with Lidocaine side effects
Patients have reported bruising, swelling, itching and redness of the treated area. These side effects last no longer than 7 days.
Contraindications for Restylane 1 ml with Lidocaine treatment
Do not perform the procedure if the treated area shows signs of inflammation or infection as well as if the patient is allergic to hyaluronic acid or any other composition.
Hyaluronic acid injections are also allowed when the patient is pregnant, breastfeeding or has autoimmune disease.
Restylane dermal products range
Our offer includes a wide range of Restylane dermal product that will suit almost every indication:
- Restylane 1 ml / Restylane 1 ml with lidocaine applicable to areas around the eyes including fine wrinkles reduction, crow’s feet and under-eye hollows’ volumetry
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is a dermal filler indicated for shaping the contours of the face, the correction of folds and for lip enhancement
- Restylane Defyne with Lidocaine is a powerful device suitable for the enhancement of facial features in areas such as cheeks, tear trough volumetry, correction of moderate to severe wrinkles in peri oral area
- Restylane Refyne with Lidocaine is a proper dermal filler for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds, chin augmentation, correction of severe facial wrinkles
- Restylane Volyme with Lidocaine is a sodium hyaluronate-based injectable gel implant that imparts a very high-volume lifting effect to the skin, making it perfect for addressing facial volume loss.
- Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine is a device applicable for restoration or adding volume, definition and moisture to lips