What is Nucleofill?
Nucleofill is a unique preparation for skin renewal and regeneration, giving your patients’ face a firmer, healthier and younger look.
The skin biostimulation method works on three levels: lifting, antioxidation and hydration.
What are the indications for Nucleofill treatment?
- Providing elasticity to the skin
- Lifting the skin
- Skin revitalization
- Correcting minor wrinkles
- Moisturization of the skin
Nucleofill target areas
Nucleofill can be applied to a various areas all over the body, including:
In order to obtain the maximal results, it is recommended to perform 4 procedures in 15 to 30 day intervals.
Nucleofill results last up to 18 months. The preparation provides natural-looking, radiant and healthy appearance.
Despite the long-lasting results being easily observable, Nucleofill effectiveness and safety has been proven in clinical research
Nucleofill - device properties
The key idea behind the Nucleofill treatment is an implementation of polynucleotides performing at the cellular level.
Those induct type I collagen and elastin production, free radicals’ „scavenge” and binding water molecules.
The ingredients are 100% of a natural origin and hypoallergenic.
Nucleofill side effects
Usually a few kinds of discomfort appear after the injection. These include swelling and bruising of the treated area. Gladly, these side effects are temporary and shouldn’t last for longer than 7 days.
Contraindications for Nucleofill treatment
Doctors should not perform procedures with Nucleofill if the patient is pregnant or breastfeeding. Other contraindications include diabetes, viral infections and inflammation, cancer, coagulation disorders and epilepsy.
- Jalupro HMW - a device composed of sodium hyaluronate and a sterile amino acid solution indicated for facial rejuvenation, scars reduction and as an adjuvant in physical or chemical treatments, such as peeling, laser therapy, and dermabrasion.
- Sculptra - a preparation based on poly-L-lactic acid indicated for restoration of skin with a severe volume loss, lipoatrophy, improvement of hip dips