What is Juvederm Volux?
is an injectable gel implant from the family of Vycross Technology based dermal devices.
The product is indicated for jawline definition
and a restoration of the lost volume.
What are the indications for Juvederm Volux treatment?
Juvederm Volux can be profitably used on and off label
- Volume restoration
- Facial contouring
- Chin definition
- Jawline definition
- Cheeks enhancement
- Jowl improvement
Juvederm Volux target areas
Juvederm Volux procedures should be performed via subcutaneous and supraperiostal
injection into the following areas.
Juvederm Volux results
Juvederm Volux can provide reshaping of the jawline and chin lasting up to 18 months. This makes it a good non-invasive alternative for surgical procedures.
Patients with Juvederm Volux applied into cheeks can expect the satisfying volumizing effect.
Juvederm Volux product properties
is a thick, viscoelastic biodegradable gel implant consisting of the hyaluronic acid obtained through Vycross Technology.
This technology provides a smooth consistency of preparation as well as long-lasting results
Juvederm Volux side effects
There may appear some side effects within the first week after the treatment:
Contraindications for Juvederm Volux treatment
Please ensure that none of the following symptoms occurs. Procedures with Juvederm Volux are forbidden in case of:
- allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the treated area
- infection of the treated area
- redness of the treated area
Juvederm Vycross Technology dermal fillers range
Juvederm dermal fillers range based on Vycross Technology includes 5 products:
- Juvederm Voluma indicated for restoration of the lost volume especially in the cheeks and cheekbone area
- Juvederm Volbella intended for medium-sized skin depressions in the peri oral area
- Juvederm Volite used to correct fine lines and superficial wrinkles, improve skin hydration, and stimulate collagen growth
- Juvederm Volift intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions and correction of facial structural defects such as asymmetry, contour deformities, and volume loss in the lips, cheeks, chin, and lower face.
- Juvederm Volux indicated especially for jawline and chin definition
Looking for an alternative to Juvederm? Try Intraline
or Saypha (ex Princess)
dermal fillers range.