What is Juvederm Volift?
is an injectable gel implant from the family of Vycross Technology based dermal devices.
The product is indicated for treatment of deep skin depressions
, face contouring and as well as for lips enhancement
and deep-set facial wrinkles.
What are the indications for Juvederm Volift treatment?
Juvederm Volift can be profitably used on and off label
- Volume restoration
- Facial contouring
- Lips enhancement
- Fine lines and wrinkles improvement
- Crow’s feet treatment
- Smoothing the frown lines
Juvederm Volift target areas
Juvederm Volift procedures should be performed via deep dermis or lips mucosa
injection into the following areas.
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Lip lines
Juvederm Volift results
The biggest benefit that Vycross Technology provides are the natural-looking results
, so desired by a number of clients nowadays.
Perhaps the most impressive thing about the fillers from the Vycross range is the longevity of the results, which can last up to 18 months
Juvederm Volift device properties
has a form of sterile, thick, nonpyrogenic solution consisting of polysaccharide hyaluronic acid of a non-animal origin.
Due to the Vycross Technology, the product has a smoother consistency providing a more comfortable procedure
to your patient to significant longevity of the results.
The preparation is produced through a multi-stage cleaning process which increases stability of the preparation.
Juvederm Volift side effects
Patients must be informed about the potential temporary side effects of Juvederm Volift injection
which may include swelling, firmness, discoloration or redness of the treated area and bruising as well.
Those symptoms should disappear within 7 days from the injection date.
Contraindications for Juvederm Volift treatment
Unfortunately, hyaluronic acid injections are not for everyone. If a patient is allergic or hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
, pregnant, breastfeeding or has an autoimmune disease, the procedure is not allowed.
The treated area should be free of infection or inflammation for the procedure to proceed.
Juvederm Vycross Technology dermal fillers range
Juvederm dermal fillers range based on Vycross Technology includes 5 products:
- Juvederm Voluma indicated for restoration of the lost volume especially in the cheeks and cheekbone area
- Juvederm Volbella intended for medium-sized skin depressions in the peri oral area
- Juvederm Volite used to correct fine lines and superficial wrinkles, improve skin hydration, and stimulate collagen growth
- Juvederm Volift intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions and correction of facial structural defects such as asymmetry, contour deformities, and volume loss in the lips, cheeks, chin, and lower face.
- Juvederm Volux indicated especially for jawline and chin definition
Looking for an alternative to Juvederm? Try Intraline
or Saypha (ex Princess)
dermal fillers range.