What is Intraline Two?
Intraline Two belongs to the biphasic line developed by Intraline Canada Inc. The gel provides a significant rejuvenating effect for skin that has lost volume due to an age.
The hyaluronic acid based dermal device is a proper choice for treatment of severe wrinkles and volume restoration.
Some doctors find it also proper for facial contouring and adding volume to young skin.
What are the indications for Intraline Two treatment?
- Correction of deep wrinkles
- Volume addition or restoration
- Lips enhancement volumization
- Facial contouring
- Non- surgical rhinoplasty
Intraline Two target areas
Intraline Two can be applied into the following areas:
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Cupid’s bow
Intraline Two - device properties
Intraline One is a highly-pure, low-viscous gel consisting of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
The active substance is of non-animal origin, which reduces the risk of rejection.
Intraline Two results
The outcomes of the procedure last for 12 months, which is a usual time of hyaluronic acid absorption by the organism. Patients may observe the skin significantly volumized, smooth and radiant.
The individual results vary depending on skin condition, age, lifestyle and sun exposure.
Intraline Two side effects
Hyaluronic acid injections common side effects include swelling, redness, itching, discoloration, firmness and tenderness.
These symptoms last up to 7 days.
Intraline Two contraindications
There is no scientific data regarding the impact of Intraline Two on pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Main contraindications include allergy to hyaluronic acid, hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, inflammation, infection, anticoagulants or thrombolytics pharmacotherapy and autoimmune diseases.
The company provides two ranges of dermal fillers:
A biphasic dermal fillers series which include three products:
- Intraline One - indicated for the correction of moderate wrinkles, lips augmentation, facial features enhancement and more youthful appearance.
- Intraline Two - indicated for the correction of deep wrinkles, facial contouring, and lip enhancement.
- Intraline Men - indicated for deep-set wrinkles, liquid rhinoplasty and facial contouring including cheeks, chin, and jawline
The M Series of monophasic dermal fillers include:
- Intraline M2 Plus - for for fine to medium wrinkles in the frown lines, cupid’s bow, labial commissure, neck folds and lip definition
- Intraline M3 Plus - for medium to deep wrinkles, lip enhancements, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and the chin
- Intraline M4 Plus - for deep-set wrinkles and facial contouring in the cheeks, chin and jawline. It’s also ideal for non-surgical rhinoplasty and high definition in the lips.