What is Intraline M3 Plus?
Intraline M3 Plus
is a monophasic dermal filler developed by Intraline Canada Inc
The solution consists of a middle-size hyaluronic acid particles and is suitable for the correction of moderate wrinkles
and skin depressions.
What are the indications for Intraline M3 Plus treatment?
- correction of moderate wrinkles
- philtrum definition
- chin contouring
- lips enhancement and volumization
- correction of marionette lines
Intraline M3 Plus target areas
Intraline M3 Plus is a dermal filler applicable for treatment of:
- nasolabial folds
- peri oral lines
Intraline M3 Plus - device properties
Intraline M3 plus is a highly pure solution consisting of spherically-shaped hyaluronic acid of a non animal origin. Thanks to the spherification technology, the hyaluronic acid molecules are possibly similar to the one occurring naturally in human tissues.
Due to the presence of an anesthetic - lidocaine - the procedure is comfortable for patients.
Intraline M3 Plus results
The injected solution significantly corrects skin depressions and smoothes the surface of the skin due to low viscoelasticity and water-retaining properties of the HA.
The results oscillate around 12 months. This value can be modulated by individual factors such an age, sun exposure and lifestyle.
Intraline M3 Plus side effects
Injections with hyaluronic acid may have side effects, such as: redness
- a sense of mild irritation
The mentioned discomfort should not last more than 7 days.
Intraline M2 Plus contraindications
If any of these conditions will be mentioned by the patient in the pre-procedure interview, the procedure should not be proceeded:
- allergy or hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- pharmacotherapy with anticoagulants or thrombolytics
- autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the injection area
- infection of the injection are
The company provides two ranges of dermal fillers:
dermal fillers series which include three products:
- Intraline One - indicated for the correction of moderate wrinkles, lips augmentation, facial features enhancement and more youthful appearance.
- Intraline Two - indicated for the correction of deep wrinkles, facial contouring, and lip enhancement.
- Intraline Men - indicated for deep-set wrinkles, liquid rhinoplasty and facial contouring including cheeks, chin, and jawline
The M Series
dermal fillers include:
- Intraline M2 Plus - for for fine to medium wrinkles in the frown lines, cupid’s bow, labial commissure, neck folds and lip definition
- Intraline M3 Plus - for medium to deep wrinkles, lip enhancements, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and the chin
- Intraline M4 Plus - for deep-set wrinkles and facial contouring in the cheeks, chin and jawline. It’s also ideal for non-surgical rhinoplasty and high definition in the lips.